What Is Radical Change?
Radical Change and Re-Design
The purpose of Radical Change is to:
- Realise multiple, cross-functional contributions to the bottom line of the organisation.
- Strategic re-design of Value Streams to deal with chronic problems or market shocks
- Agile thinking towards organisation set-up
- Challenges current paradigms to ensure early adoption or become market leaders
- Realise Ideal Future States in a tighter time frame
Radical Change is not an undertaking for the faint-hearted. It is led by a task force with the remit to re-engineer a process or facility. Radical Change runs with its own Information Centre (sometimes called an Obeya Room) to track status and impact. The make-up of the team consists of senior engineers and managers with a wealth of experience in the process and company culture.
Struggling to make your company become Lean?
Educate your leadership and begin to see the Lean Operating System and Principles appear across all of your standardised work and procedures.
Speak with our expert Lean Consultants today.
This page was written by Bob Newton in February 2018.
Due for review in 2019.