Learn To Be Lean with FREE Lean Guides
Operational Excellence is about constantly improving every aspect and function of your organisation to strengthen your position in the marketplace through delighting your customers with every sale and interaction.
Explore for yourself by reading more about what operational excellence is.
Lean Management Guides
- What Is The Purpose of Visual Factory and 5S?
- What Is The Purpose of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)?
- What Is Standardised Work?
- What Is The Purpose of a Quick Change Over?
- What Is Value Stream Mapping?
- What Are the Seven Wastes of Operations?
- What Are Continuous Improvement Strips?
- What Are Breakthrough Workshops?
- What Is Radical Change?
- What Are 3C Strips?
- What Is A3 Practical Problem Solving?
- What Is Six Sigma?
By nurturing a transformational attitude to Lean Principles and Lean Tools throughout the leadership chain, the culture of an entire company can change for good and continuous improvement.
With a strong system of support in place and training for all staff, the operations of any company can flourish as part of a Lean Operating System.