Radical Change and Re-Design
The purpose of Radical Change is to:
- Realise multiple, cross-functional contributions to the bottom line of the organisation.
- Strategic re-design of Value Streams to deal with chronic problems or market shocks
- Agile thinking towards organisation set-up
- Challenges current paradigms to ensure early adoption or become market leaders
- Realise Ideal Future States in a tighter time frame
Radical Change is not an undertaking for the faint hearted. It is led by a task force with the remit to re-engineer a process or facility. Radical Change runs with its own Information Centre (sometimes called an Obeya Room) to track status and impact. The make-up of the team consists of senior engineers and managers with a wealth of experience in the process and company culture.
These Operational Excellence pages talk about fundamental lean principles and associated tools. Understanding how to apply these principles and tools to the individual circumstance of discrete organisations is where expertise and experience is paramount. The GENEO team has many decades of experience in doing exactly this.